Monday, January 26, 2009

Here i am


Here I am once again, sitting in this pink fuzzy chair. Starring at the same four depressing walls. Millions of pictures surround me. Sad music plays softly in the background as memories flood my mind. The moon shines brightly through my window as the wind blows past me making the candles flicker. I look up and I see a shadow of myself on the ceiling. I can almost see the tear that’s rolling down my cheek. Beside me is a vase of flowers. Roses to be exact, wiltering day by day as the months roll by. As I sit here longer, it starts to feel as if the walls are enclosing on me and I cant escape. As I take a deep breath in, I can still smell the scent of his cologne. I can’t help but glance at the clock every second. It feels like time is standing still. To the far right sit’s a bed perfectly made. It hasn’t been slept in for days, actually months. I’m beginning to drown in the memories of this room. It’s taking my sanity. Scattered all over the floor are letters, pictures and cards that I ripped to pieces. This room is like a nightmare and I can’t seem to wake up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words you left me today... It meant a lot to me. I am so sorry to hear about your situation with the father. I like your writing and I will follow you in your new venture as a blogger!

    ReplyDelete